Sunday 1 June 2014

June Must Haves

May is over, and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that with the arrival of June, summer might finally be on it's way. This has lead to me dreaming endlessly of sunny days with the BBQ lit and a mojito in hand, so I had to show you guys my wishlist of June must haves, full of versatile summer pieces that I've fallen in love with, and am dying to have in my wardrobe- sob for saving :( !


1) Duster Coat // River Island     2) Button Cami // Topshop     3) Tote Bag // La Moda     4) Slider Sandals // Topshop     5) High Waist Jeans // Asos
1) This AMAZING Floral Duster coat is from River Island, and it's just far too gorgeous for words. RI have some absolutely  lovely summer pieces, and they are all so unique and individual, I just can't get enough of them at the moment. The statement print and pastel colours of this coat are dreamy, and I think it's also a great transitional piece, meaning you can cover up and stay cosy on days when the sun might not be shining so much. It's killing me though, as its £55, which is way out of my price range, and does make me want to cry a bit a lot. Oh well, I can always wear it in my dreams!

2) Cute little camis are always a summer essential, and this Topshop one is no different. It's a cute colour. and the button-up detailing adds a lovely little girly touch. I also love the kind-of 'knitted look' material, which is great if you're after boho vibes and a festival feel. At £12, you could probably get a cheaper version in Primark, but this one is just too cute to say no!

3)  La Moda are a brand I've seen loads of from fellow bloggers and Instagrammers (if that's even a word?). I've seen so many stylish ladies rocking their shoes and bags that I just had to give their website a quick check, and I fell in love with almost everything I saw!  This tan tote bag is one of my absolute faves, as it's a great size to fit all of my bits and bobs in, and the zip detailing makes it super chic, a definite bag must-have!

4) Oh my. I never thought I'd see the day when I pair of Birk-a-likes were gracing my blog, but I have to say that the 'ugly shoe' trend has completely won me over! I always love it when fashion and comfort come together, and it doesn't get any more comfy than these double-strap flat tan Topshop beauties. I will most definitely be purchasing a pair of these ready for my summer holiday in August. 

5) Jeans, Jeans and more Jeans. I can't get enough of them, they go with everything, and there's a fit to flatter every shape and size. I'm forever on the hunt for more jeans to wear in different colours and styles, but I'm loving the subtle knee rips in these high-waisted Asos jeans. They are bang on trend, and perfect for summer, nothing else needs to be said, except from, get in my wardrobe! 

What do you think to my wishlist? Are there any items you're coveting for summer...?x 

2 comments:

  1. I want a duster coat so badly! This one looks perfect!

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is just so perfect! Yeah of course, I've followed your lovely blog on bloglovin :) x

    ReplyDelete

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs