Thursday 29 May 2014

Outfit Post // Slogan Slouchy

Where has all the lovely weather gone?! The sun came and went far too quickly, and I didn't even get chance to take any outfit photos while the weather was nice! :( So I guess I'll just have to make do with these rather windswept ones for now, and judging by the weather forecast I may well need to get used to my hair blowing left right and centre for the next few weeks, get me on my summer holidays haha!

Jacket // Miss Selfridge     Slogan tee // River Island     Jeans // Primark     Pumps // Next     Clutch Bag // Primark






Today's outfit is quick and casual, something that's perfect for throwing on when you're having a rushed kind of day. I featured this River Island slogan tee in one of my wishlist posts a few months ago (which you can read here). My amazing boyfriend, who's one of my blogs biggest fans bless him, read the post and bought me the t-shirt for my birthday! I really love it, it's a baggy fit, and is so comfy, which is a great excuse to eat donuts when I'm wearing it, right?  Plus, I'm obsessed with all the different slogan tees around at the moment, there's so many super cool ones that you can wear in so many different ways. They are a definite wardrobe staple, and plus, when you've got your wear out of them, they are perfect for adding to the pyjama drawer! 

It goes perfectly with these Primark acid-wash jeggings that I bought a good few years ago, and somehow still (just about) fit into. I also chucked on these converse style pumps that I bought from next- again I've owned these longer than I should probably admit to! To smarten the whole look up I wore my leather jacket and black clutch bag, but to be completely honest I can't see a leather ruck-sack like this Topshop lovely looking out of place at all, casual all the way!!

Are you loving slogan tees? What is your go-to casual look?...x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs