Sunday 26 January 2014

Sunday Shoe Lust!

It has to be said, I have a serious shoe-shopping addiction, I'd take a gorgeous pair of boots over a huge bar of chocolate any day. So, I've decided to dedicate today's post to some boots that caught my eye (and haven't left my brain since) from Forever 21

These AMAZING genuine leather booties come in two styles, leopard pony hair and black suede, so I really can't choose which is my favourite! The four inch block heel is just right for me (being 6 foot tall anything above that height can turn me into a bit of a giant) and lets be honest, block heels are so much easier to walk in. Plus, I absolutely love the zip-front detail, which I do seem to be a little obsessed with at the moment as I really think it makes any shoe look 100x cooler.  

Total Stud Cutout Booties // Forever 21

Refined Animal Print Booties // Forever 21

I think these boots would go perfectly with a pair of jeans and my trusty leather jacket for a smart-casual daytime look, as well as adding a little bit of rock and roll to a little black dress. Also they'd be perfect for a night out, as I wouldn't have to take a spare pair of flats in my bag! I'm still debating whether or not to find £55.90 to spend on these gorgeous booties, but while I decide, there's no harm in drooling over them for just a bit longer!

Are there any shoes you're really lusting over at the moment?...x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs