Monday 6 January 2014

My 'if money was no object' Wishlist!

Hi! I'm super excited as this is my first ever post on my blog! I've been wanting to get blogging for absolutely ages, so it feels so good to finally be able to start writing. As it's my first post, I thought I'd start with a small introduction to my style and the clothes I love, and what better way to do that than with a 'If Money was no Object' post (I can always dream...).

These are a couple of items I've majorly fallen in love with, but will probably never be able to afford (or justify paying for). They make up an outfit that I'd wear for any occasion I could, as I love any excuse to dress up, but I really think they'd be perfect for a posh meal or big night out.

1. Satin Dress // Topshop     2. Necklace // Kate Spade     3. Perspex Clutch // Lulu Guinness     4. Court Shoes // Kurt Geiger

1) I cannot believe how much I love this dress! I'm a little bit obsessed with high neck dresses, tops and jumpers at the moment, so when I saw this on my monthly trawl of the Topshop website I fell in love straight away. The satin material is something I have never really worn, but I'd love to try out. At £90 it's not the most expensive item on my wishlist, so it might be something I consider investing in (after a few months of saving).

2) I'm a sucker for a statement necklace, and this chic beauty from Kate Spade caught my eye straight away. I love the classic colour and sparkle! It's perfect for glamming up a dress or adding a touch of glitter to an everyday jumper!

3) If there's one brand I've been obsessed with for the past few months, it has to be Lulu Guinness. Endless visits to the website where I spent a little bit too long looking at the bags and clutches have given me a bit of motivation to save, although I'm not sure how long it will take me to save up a spare £245 for this gorgeous dusky pink iconic Lip clutch. 

4)These super pretty Kurt Geiger court shoes are something I've been lusting after for ages. I don't own any designer shoes, I mostly just window shop, but these are definitely a pair that caught my eye straight away because of the gorgeous colour (as you can tell my favourite colour of the moment is definitely pale pink!) which I could literally wear with anything!


So that's my current 'If money was no object' wishlist, I hope you've enjoyed reading! I'd love it if you left me a comment below letting me know what you think :) What are your favourite expensive items...? What's the first thing you'd buy if money was no object..?x





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs