Monday 13 January 2014

Outfit Post // Tea Party with a Twist


Hi! So this is my first ever outfit post, and after much deliberation I decided to take the plunge and feature one of my favourite dresses for this season, my New Look Paisley Print Tea Dress! I bought this dress a couple of months back, and it stood out from the rails straight away. The bold paisley print and gorgeous deep colours fit my style perfectly, and I wish I'd seen it earlier as it would've been the perfect Autumn dress to wear with a pair of thick tights and boots for daytime, or a pair of glam heels and accessories for evenings. 


Tea Dress // New Look

Belt // Topshop

Clutch/Cross Shoulder Bag // New Look     Large Ring // Miss Selfridge     Other Rings // Primark

I immediately fell in love with both the print and the slightly dipped neckline of this dress, and picked it up for (what I thought was) a bargain £22.99, however just my luck for it to then go in the sale and be reduced to just £7!! The flattering fit and tie around make it the perfect tea dress with a twist, plus, I'm a strong believer in having a piece of clothing that you can re-invent to last you longer, and I'm sure this dress is going to last me well into summer because I love thinking of new ways to wear it!

Do you have a piece of clothing you just can't stop wearing..?x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs