Friday 15 August 2014

Manchester Bloggers Meet!

I'm back! After giving myself a week free of stresses while I went on Holiday to Tenerife, I have finally - after a slow period of adjustment and sun withdrawals- arrived back into the real world. So the first thing I needed to blog about was what I spent the weekend before I went away doing- which was meeting other lovely fellow Manchester Bloggers at the #MCRBloggersMeet! 

Organised by the absolutely lovely Lucy from  http://prettylittlethingsmcr.blogspot.co.uk/ , the event was held at the Milton Club in Manchester, who were kind enough to let us bloggers descend for our meet up. Upon arrival, we were greeted with cupcakes and sweets, then once people had arrived, then a game of 'Blogger Bingo' begun, which as usual, I didn't win- although that may have been because I got sidetracked by the gorgeous cocktails the Milton Club had to offer...




Lucy had got some amazing Manchester-based brands involved with the meet up, including Didi's boutique who had a GORGEOUS clothes rail up for us Bloggers to browse, and Rock on Ruby who got involved by hosting a Blogger competition, where we divided into teams and designed our own Rock on Ruby style slogan tees! It was super fun, and while our team sadly didn't win, I was still pretty proud of our design! After some mingling, Lucy began the raffle, with some amazing prizes up for grabs! I had my eye on the Mulberry-esque bag but sadly it was won by another lucky blogger, I will definitely have to invest in one myself though!






We got to take some fab goody-bags home from the event, filled with products from the very generous brands! It was an absolutely lovely day, which did get off to a slightly shaky start (fainting on the train there was not on my list of things to do), however that was completely forgotten once I arrived, and I can't thank Lucy enough for organising such a fantastic event- I can't wait till the next one!

Are you a Manchester blogger? Will you be heading to the next #MCRBloggersMeet..?x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs